Production Operative Apprentice (Footwear Manufacturer)
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Dec 2018
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The duties will include:
- Assist in the operation of production machinery as assigned in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist the Production Manager to ensure production quality is met on time
- Assist the Production Manager to ensure machinery and equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- To assist the Production Manager in achieving scheduling requirements/inputs, outputs to minimise stock levels and work in progress.
- To adhere to all appropriate H&S policies of the company and to recommend and implement any perceived improvements, reporting any incidents or accidents to the Group Operations Director.
- Ensure that good relationships are fostered with all companies and personnel in the SMS Group and all customers and suppliers of goods and services and they are shown a polite and professional attitude at all times.
- Be aware of the rules and regulations in the Company handbook
- Comply with any reasonable instruction in a positive manner.
You will learn:
- Quality control making of high quality leather shoes